Friday, January 20, 2012

A late Pit Senyor that never was

Black Sheer Top-Thrifted,  Black Lace bandeau-Country Mall; Shorts-From Chris, Cream Satchel- G-Grand; Accessories- Downtown Finds; Floral Brown Ring- Gifted; Gold ring- From Mom; Timex watch

This is what I'm supposed to wear for the Sinulog Festival in CEBU but unfortunately I ended up not going or participating to the street party after all. To my dismay i changed my top into a PARENT FRIENDLY TOP. You'll know on my next post. Since I am OBLIGED to attend a dinner along with my Boyfriends family. You know how moms are. Haha 
Sorry for the outcast photo of accessories but its actually the same set I'm wearing, just a different location. haha i lost the actual photo :( hmp.
Anyway i cant say much since i wasn't able to experience Sinulog 2012 :(
Ill leave this to you though. Hype me on Lookbook!



2 comments:

  1. Aaawwwee.. Too bad you didn't get to party during Sinulog.. It was CRAAZZY!! Oh well, there's always next year! haha.. I really like that sheer top by the way.. So sexy!

    Kisses! xxx

    http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! getting ready for sinulog buut unfortunate events are always inevitable :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...